Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time to play before the race - and I found that I can blog through messages and emails from my iPhone.  Who needs a computer, except for the big typing tasks.

Jim and I both have PA Breast Cancer Coalition decals on our Corvettes, while Jim's is also decorated with sponsor decals for 2011. Jim's roof is also being filled PBCC stickers, while my hood is being filled with the same.  Yes I had waxed the hood before taking the photo, so the glare was bad and I never got a chance to get the car out of the garage.  Now rain is coming down, and it will stay there another day or so.  More pictures when I get it outside.

I want to fill that red hood and rear deck with stickers completely by next October.  But the more I get now, the easier that will be.  Contact me at rstauffer43@gmail.com or pull me aside when you see me.  I will take cash or checks at anytime, all I will need is your name, a name for (honor or memory of) the sticker and the amount you wish to donate.  All funds go to Pa Breast Cancer Coalition, more of that at pbcc.me .

Just 2 1/2 weeks left before the racing starts.  Jim and I will set off on this year's journey April 28th.  Watch our blogs for news, youtube.com for videos and picassaweb.google.com for pictures while we race across the Eastern US.

No comments:

Post a Comment