Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ready to go!

3 days, 12 hours until the start of the Tire Rack "One Lap of America" race.  Jim and I are leaving Thursday for Indiana and a last rest day on Friday, before traveling 3,600+ miles in the next 8 days.  Donations for PA Breast Cancer Coalition are still coming in - and we are over $1,300 now.

I spent the day Monday, getting my new AT&T 3G modem working so I can blog on the laptop, whereever we are at the moment.  I should have plenty of time to get pictures, videos and blog about everything.  I even have the blog setup for my iPhone, so there is always a way to blog.

Today was spent getting last minute items for the trip and cash for meals.  Of course there is plenty to organize here and bills to pay before I leave, since they all seem to come due at the beginning of the month.  Also replaced 2 deadbolts that have been giving us a problem today, and will try to get to that leaking kitchen faucet also.

Next entries from Indiana and the Tire Rack headquarters on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment