Saturday, April 27, 2013

5 Day to One Lap 2013

We have been busy getting ready for One Lap this week. The iPad is connected to 3G and is ready to ride along. A Power Flask is ready to charge electronics and a new Jabra headset is ready to use on the trip. We are supporting Pa Breast Cancer Coalition again this year, and have started the raising of funds. Both Jim and I will have PBCC shirts to wear on the journey, and I still need to print out some iron on OLOA logos and iron them on the shirts.
Of course, it always pours before I leave, so I am fighting with a Windows server and crashes on a weekly basis. I think it might be ok for the trip and having me gone for the 10 days.
Ruby and Adele say they will miss me, so I loaded Skype on Adele's Nexus 10 and Ruby has FaceTime on her iPad. I think we will be connected well.
If you can, please send in a donation to Pa Breast Cancer Coalition, 344 N Reading Rd, Ephrata, Pa 17522 and mark it for One Lap 2013. Their website is at http://pbcc.me for more info on what they are doing. 
See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment